Options

Donor 11541

I would like to know if anyone used Donor 11541?

Comments

• Options
    Hi there - I am just wondering if you ever got a response on this? Did you go ahead and use this donor? This is my first choice for donors at this point in time, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    Lisa
  • Options
    I also would like to know about this donor if anyone has used him.
  • Options
    Well, I did a little more looking after I'd posted and clicked "search" up on the left and typed in 11541. Seems our guy uses pot 2-3 times a week and mushrooms on occasion. There is also a family history of drug and alcohol abuse if I remember correctly.

I'd suggest that you do the search and read the posts before doing anything. I was pretty disappointed - I thought this guy sounded perfect (I'm a smarts snob!).

I'd be interested in your thoughts or the numbers of other donors you are considering.

Thanks
    Lisa
  • Options
    well I guess I have to say I am a smarts snob too and I have to also say that at least we know about this occasional use instead of some guy we met on the street that tells us nothing. I think that it was only his uncle that died of liver damage at at a young age. I didn't have many choices since I am both O negative and CMV negative. I chose to move forward. Best of luck Lisa on your search.

gale