Options

Donor 13604 vials available

We have 4 vials for this donor available to sell. We have completed our family and no longer need the vials.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there? Are the vials still available?
  • Options
    Yes they are. We are looking to sell them around June/July this year once are twins are born healthy.
  • Options
    Congratulations on the twins! I'm a twin myself and absolutely love it! We are hoping to get started before that but if anything changes I will let you know. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Thank you! We are very excited about twins. Good luck!
  • Options
    Congrats thunder35!!! My wife and I have a son using donor 13604. We are planning on trying for our second child with the same donor. If you don't mind me asking, did you use fertility drugs? Has anyone else had twins using donor 13604? I am so excited for you and your new additions.
  • Options
    B2moms- thank you! There are others with twins with our donor. Are you on the sibling registry? You can see other siblings with our donor and where they're from. I did use fertility drugs which resulted in me ovulating 2 eggs and now we are having fraternal twin boys. Good luck with your second and feel free to email me if you have any other questions at crabtreeL14@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hello, anymore vials available for donor 13604?
  • Options
    I have sold my 4 vials for this donor.