Options

BFP first try with donor #12922!!!!

I found out a few weeks ago that I am pregnant with donor 12922! It was my first IUI!!!

So excited!!!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations !!
  • Options
    Congratulations !!
    Have my first follow up with MD Tuesday with possible IUI later this week with his donation . Wish me luck ...
  • Options
    Best of luck to you K.L!!! He had great counts...I am hoping all goes well with your IUI!!! I am 6 1/2 weeks and going strong!!! Please keep me posted!!!
  • Options
    Talia,

Post iui day 9 now. Have been feeling fine, no different I think than otherwise, sure, more emotional and thinking more but no sore breasts or anything. Feeling twinges here and there but not sure if that is because I am more aware and focused on what is going on or what... Hope the next 6 days pass quick. Don't want to get my hopes up and be crushed but hoping at the same time... send me patience and positive energy, can use it ...

Hoping things are going well with you and that the little one is growing according to wish !!
    KL
  • Options
    Hoping all is well with you. Sorry to have to report IUI1 was negative for me. Sad and disappointed although I new chances were slim. Am 42, fearing it is not ment to be for me ..
  • Options
    Congrats Talia.

Katrinl hang in there keep hope alive even with slim chances. I am embarking on my 3 iui and hoping for the best too as I have to pay everythng out of pocket.
  • Options
    Just checking in with you ladies to see if you were successful with this donor?

I am almost 14 weeks pregnant and going strong! Would love to hear how your process has been going!

Take care!
  • Options
    Talia,

He (donor #12922) was my first choice but sold out before I started the process so I purchased another donor and got pregnant from him. I really liked donor #12922, seemed to be a perfect match. Congratulations being pregnant and God bless you with a healthy pregnancy and baby.
  • Options
    Talia! How are you feeling?? So glad to read you became pregnant on our first IUI! I'm going to begin the process soon. Can I ask, did you use meds? If so, which ones?
    Also, do you have any pics of the donor you'd be willing to share??

Thanks,
    Greta
  • Options
    Talia,
    Hope all is well.:Embarking on my second IUI tomorrow. Send lots of positive baby energy my way .
    @ Hopein 2012: Hope your 3th IUI went well!
  • Options
    Hello, I was interested in donor 12922 as well. Congrats on your BFP. Would love to see your baby pics when are you due?
  • Options
    NurseGreta-I am feeling better now that I am in the second trimester...thanks for asking! I used 50 mg of clomid due to a slightly high fsh and it worked!!!
    Katrini- How did the IUI go? Hoping all went well for you!
    Texaslady-I am due October 6th- will be finding out the sex on May 17th...can't wait!!

Good luck to all you ladies who are trying with this donor! I have my fingers crossed for you!!!
  • Options
    Talia,

Glad to hear you are doing well !
    . IUI procedure went well, now waiting.. Have been doing pretty good with it but tonight as no symptoms are appearing after 1 week, getting worried it has not worked again...Out of my hands now, trying to stay busy, going to a chocolate workshop tomorrow, that should sooth the mind....
  • Options
    Talia, sad to have to report IUI2 was negative.