Options

11194,11423, 11242 share feedback/your experience?

Hi--- If anyone has used these donors.... 11194,11423, 11242 and would be willing to share a little about your experience, my husband and I would be very grateful. We will need to make our selection within the next two days. We had used Fairfax Cryobank before, so this will be the first time with CCB. Thanks a bunch for anything you are willing to share.
DebJohnCreations

Comments

• Options
    I used donor 11423. I had my 1st IUI on 2/21/09, with no meds! Im currently 24 weeks and 5 days, carrying a healthy baby boy. I have had a great experience with this donor. My doctor was even very impressed himself. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Hello,
    I used donor number 11194. I have a beautiful baby boy. I used him once for a ICI and no luck, then went though IVF and I got pregnant. His profile says he looks like Rick Schroder... My baby looks just like Rick Schroder. I have purchased 2 more of the same donor, Wish me luck!!

Good LUck!!
    Clara
  • Options
    Hi! We are really interested in this donor & are looking for more info. Wondering if anyone has the LP or baby photo that would be willing to share.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Sorry our email if Luvmnkytoe@aol.com
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi there,

I am also interested in any pics of babies from donor 11194. I just bought 5 vials and am undergoing IVF in a few weeks...thanks in advance!

lulapucci@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi lovely :)

I would love to see a baby Rick Schroeder...I just bought 11194 and noticed that he has A LOT of boys in his family. Did you try again for a number 2?

lulapucci@gmail.com
  • Options
    I have found a vial of a donor that is now retired, does anyone have any suggetiosn as to how to get it shipped from one fertility clinic in Pittsburg to my fertility clinic in Florida, I rec'd a quote from an independent shipping company but it was $450.00. Open to ideas, Thanks
    lisagreene2005@aol.com