Options

info on 12038, 12117, 12167, 12217??

We have narrowed it down the 4.

I am looking for info on 12038, 12117, 12167, 12217.

This is so stressful!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    It is stressful. I have info on 12167, but he didn't work out for me. Can't decide if I want to try again with this one or not....
  • Options
    Riley10,

I'd LOVE any information on 12167. We were thinking about using him. Why did he not work out for you?

Thanks!
  • Options
    What is your e-mail and I'll send you some info for 12167. We only tried one IUI with him, so we're going for another one next week. I just purchased 2 more vials. We really like his profile. His counts are just "OK" though not great
  • Options
    Riley10,

We ended up buying the info anyways, but thank you! Good luck!!
  • Options
    OK good luck to you AC334! I am doing back to back IUI's with him again this weekend. If you decide to use this donor let me know how it goes. Baby dust!
  • Options
    Baby dust!!!!!
  • Options
    Riley10 or AC334

I am wondering if you can share the boby photo of 12167? my email bbs01@live.com

thanks a lot
  • Options
    Riley10,

I was wondering how the IUI went? We are going to do our first IUI next week.

Baby dust!
  • Options
    I am also very interested in donor 12167. Any info would be great.
    Anyone have luck with this donor?
  • Options
    I still like this donor and plan to try again in February, but DH and I would feel a lot better if someone on these boards would report success with him. It's hard to know when it's time to switch :(
  • Options
    I'm interested too in 12167. Anyone have any luck?
  • Options
    Do any of you have info on 12217??? I like his profile but wanted to see more on him or how the success rates were with him...Any info would be great :) Thanks
  • Options
    If possible, could you send us any information you have for 12167? Our email is shugarrushed@hotmail.com
    We are especially looking to see if anyone knows how many positives there have been and what the counts are.

Please and Thanks!!
  • Options
    I just gave birth a healthy baby girl in March (2012) from donor 12167. Anyone want to chat please contact me at vbtexgirl@aol.com thank