Options

Any pregnancies with 11687

2»

Comments

• Options
    Congrats AW! I am so happy for you. I am not currently pregnant, but I had my 2nd IUI with 11687 back in Nov, natural w/trigger, and got a BFP. Unfortunately it ended in a very early MC (chemical pregnancy). I just posted this in another discussion, but last week I had a laparoscopy & hysteroscopy. Doc removed a dermoid cyst from my left ovary, drained one in my right and also removed stage 2 endometriosis. Doc talked to my partner after the surgery and told her that I am now an IVF candidate. So we are now looking into moving forward with IVF using 11687. We are still very hopeful that "Quaker", that's our nickname for 11687, will work for us.
  • Options
    Hello everyone :-)

It is so nice to see others who are using donor 11687. I purchased 8 vials back in April and am leaving next month to Hawaii to begin my IUI's. I am so excited and hope I get a BFP!

Best of luck to all of you still trying and congrats to those of you who got a BFP!!!

tj
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am scheduled for my 7th IUI attempt with #11687 tomorrow. Hoping that it will be Lucky #7!!!
    Good luck to everyone...
    Kim
  • Options
    Wishing you the BEST of luck on your IUI, Kim!!! I hope it will be lucky #7 as well :)
  • Options
    Good luck everyone! I look forward to hearing everyone's update with 11687!

AW
  • Options
    I will be leaving in 4 weeks to Hawaii to pursue my IUI's with donor 11687 and my first IUI will be in March. Wish me luck! And best of luck to everyone else.

I will be updating my status on Facebook, so here is my profile if you'd like to add me:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/TaraMoors?ref=profile
  • Options
    Just had my very first IUI today using donor 11687!!! Unmedicated as well. I hope I have good news to share in 2 weeks =)
  • Options
    Fingers & toes crossed for you! Good luck
  • Options
    Thank you akst!

I test on March 29th and will post what the outcome is. Keep those fingers and toes crossed for me :)
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Just curious if anyone else is recently pregnant with 11687? I am currently 21 weeks with a singleton.

AW
  • Options
    AW,

Congrats on your pregnancy! I had my first IUI in March and did not get the BFP I was hoping for. Should have IUI #2 soon with 11687. I hope I get that BFP!

Take care :)
  • Options
    Hi AW,

I am currently 12w3d pregnant with 11687. My partner and I are so excited. We had a sono today and baby was kicking and moving around a lot. It was amazing! Have you found out the sex?
  • Options
    Congrats xochitl9!

I am having a little girl! I found out at about 18 weeks so you should be finding out soon as well. Are you planning to?

Also, if you havent already, you might want to set up a profile on CCB's Silbing Donor Registry. I think there are 2 boys that have been born so far and another gal expecting B/G twins and one other with a boy, all due in the past 1-2 months. As soon as my little girl is born I will post her birth as well!

AW
  • Options
    I had my baby girl 5 weeks early on 8/26 and she is amazing! If anyone is interested in extra vials of 11687 please let me know right away as I am not planning to continue paying the annual storage and I have 3 vials at CCB in Palo Alto.

AW
  • Options
    Hey AW - congratulations! I am interested.

Email: lilym1388@gmail.com

thanks!