Options

Any pregnancies with 11687

I know that he is newer but any luck with 11687? He shows no pregnancies but hoping for something.

Comments

• Options
    We are trying with this donor this cycle. He had a pregnancy posted a couple of days ago, I was so excited. Hopefully we both have lots of luck with this donor!
  • Options
    Yes, lots of babydust to you. We are 1dp IUI and on our 2ww.
  • Options
    Littleabe- I was just browsing through the threads and saw you are on you TWW!!! Congrats! You should go to the TWW thread! :)

Sending lots of baby dust!!
  • Options
    We had an iui on the 20th and are currently 9dpiui. We had really good progesterone numbers and are really hopeful.
  • Options
    Unfortunately our first IUI ended with a BFN. We are ready to try again this month.

Lots of baby dust to you!!! Keep us posted.
  • Options
    We had a BFN also. Next step for us is surgery but hopefully we will be trying again soon.

Littleabe: Sorry about your BFN! Keep your head up!
  • Options
    twomommies: So sorry about your BFN! All the best to you when you are ready to try again.Keep us posted.

Our 2nd IUI is scheduled for this Monday the 13th. Hopefully all goes well this time.
  • Options
    BFP last week at 10dpiui with this donor, first IUI attempt. Excellent count and motility. Bloodwork and first u/s pending. Cautiously optimistic!
  • Options
    HI my partner and I are on the waiting list for 11687. If anyone ends up with extra vials in the meantime, we would be interested to purchase. Best wishes for quick BFPs for all of you!
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

I have chosen donor 11687 as well and will not be starting my IUI until January :( Wishing everyone the best of luck!
  • Options
    We will be doing our 3rd IUI this Saturday 8/8/09. Please send lots of baby dust our direction. :) We are hoping 3rd times the charm! We'll keep you posted.
  • Options
    Littleabe,

GOOD LUCK on your third IUI!!! I am sending you all the baby dust I can muster in your direction :) Let me know how it goes!
  • Options
    tjmoors:
    Thank you so much! We will keep you posted!
  • Options
    can someone put me up to date on all the abbriviations? what is BFP's and all that???
  • Options
    Vegaschic- BFP means "Big Fat Positive"...I completely understand being out of the loop on the abbreviations. I was once there. There are a couple postings on the bulletin boards that will fill you in on the others. :)

We are officially on our TWW (two week wait). We had our 3rd IUI today. Lots of baby dust our way please. We have a good feeling this time.
  • Options
    littleabe, thanks. after i posted that question i went "googling" to see what all these mean!

okay, 3rd times a charm! i'm wishing you baby magic.. keep us posted.... its great to read the "success stories". I'm not starting my first IUI until october and i'm only able to buy 4 "shots", so i hope by my third time, the magic happens, so i'm not sweating it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    My partner & I had 2nd IUI try yesterday with 11687! We are on the TWW now....
  • Options
    Hello All-

First AKST... good luck and lots of baby dust to you. As for us, we had a positive test but it ended in a chemical pregnancy (not good). So we will be on to round 4 in due time. Best wishes to all.
  • Options
    Littleabe,
    Sorry to hear your news. Good luck next time around & keep us posted!
  • Options
    I am new to the bulletin board and have just purchased some of 11687's vials. I wonder how many pregnancies this donor has had, does anyone know?
  • Options
    Hi All,

My partner and I just got back from our RE's and our first IUI with 11420 resulted in a BFN. We're a little bummed, but I'm ready to try again. We are considering doing a vial exchange to 11687. Is anyone willing to share Audio and any other info? We have the LP on him, but would love to hear him before we decide. Thanks! Amanda & Lianna from San Antonio
  • Options
    aatkinson24,

Has anyone sent you the audio on 11687? Give me your e-mail and I will send.
  • Options
    Update: our second IUI try with 11687 was unsucessful ! Just wondering if anyone has had better luck with this donor? Any sucessful pregnancies out there???
  • Options
    We are on our fourth 2ww with 11687. Our first 3 IUI's were unsuccessful. The third one ended in a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage. The first three IUI's were natural. This time we used clomid and am currently taking prometrium. We are saying alot of prayers and hoping this time it will work.

We would be curious too, how many others have had a successful pregancy from this donor?

Tons of baby dust to all of those who are trying like us!
  • Options
    I am 10 weeks pregnant, first IUI attempt was a success with 11687. Don't give up!
  • Options
    Thank you, mustbe!...I have been wondering if your pregnancy was going well and hoping you would post something soon. :) It is definitely encouraging to hear how you are doing. We have our blood test on Friday. We are hoping for a BFP!SO happy all is going well with you!!!
  • Options
    Thanks, Littleabe. I wish you all the best!
  • Options
    Hello Everyone,

I too am optimistic about #11687. I am doing a donor egg IVF cycle in January and look forward to hearing who has had success with him by then!
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

I just noticed that under 11687's donor profile, it states that he is now retired from the program. That is too bad because I was hoping to purchase more vials of this donor :( Hope you all are having good luck so far!

Take care :)

tjmoors
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Just curious who is currently pregnant with 11687? I just did an IVF cycle and am 4 1/2 weeks pregnant. Anyone else?