Options

Retired Donor

Unfortunately the donor I used last August has been retired. When I read the news I was devastated. Why exactly do you retire donors? I would have loved to be contacted in advance so that I could have purchased more vials :(

Comments

• Options
    what donor are you looking for? you could alway advertise you are looking for more vials to see if anyone would sell extra to u?
  • Options
    The mark a donor retired when they run out of vials or they meet the maximum # of offspring etc etc. The donor may not in fact be retired but may have vials in quarantine waiting to be rereleased. My donor was retired 2 or 3 times before he was officially retired for good. You can call CCB to be put on the call list or when more vials are released or sold back. They can't really contact you in advance because no one knows when one will run out of vials. Our donor had more than 25 vials in the morning when we purchased 6. We went back 6 hours later to buy another 6 and was sold out. It can happen quickly with a popular donor. Good luck finding more.
  • Options
    Hi All -

Donors that are no longer available for purchase may have vials remaining for sibling pregnancies only. It is always a good idea to check with Client Services.

Please be aware that this is not a reliable source of future vials. The only way to guarantee your donor will be available for additional future cycles is to purchase and store your vials. Remember, we will store your vials for free through our Family Today or Family Tomorrow programs and you can always sell back any unused vials that haven't left our facility.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone that responded my donors' number was 05832. I will give CCB a call asap thanks a lot jala
  • Options
    No problem whitfield hope you can get some. My partner and I are constantly searching for more vials of our donor but so are 5 other moms so jump on them when you find them!
  • Options
    Whitfield are you a part of our ccb friends facebook page? Only asking because there was someone on there who was using 5832. If it wasn't you maybe you would want to join and try and get in touch with that person. Just a thought. If you are interested and have a facebook page just request to join CCB Friends
  • Options
    Hiii Jala yes I am a member of the CCB friends facebook page .I will definitely try to connect with her..Thanks!!
  • Options
    Donor 05762!!! Looking for extra vials for donor 05762. I used him for my son and now he is retired out. Please let me know if anyone has extra vials they are willing to sell.