Options

Have vials available of Donor 11101. Please contact me for inquiries.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I have six vials of donor 11101 left. I'm currently pregnant with a baby girl by him. I froze a number of embryos, so I don't need any more of the vials.

My vials are at New Hope Fertility clinic in New York City.

Good luck.
  • Options
    I would like to buy a vial. Can you please contact me.
  • Options
    Hi bdust -

Please note that Donor 11101 is limited for sibling use and he is not available for sale on our catalog.

If you are interested in purchasing a donor that is not currently on our catalog, it is important to contact our Genetics Department first. There may be new genetic and/or medical information on these donors that would be relevant to the health of your future child.

Please also keep in mind that when you purchase vials from a third party, we will not have a record of the transaction. It is extremely important to report any pregnancies, even if you didn’t purchase from us, so that we can provide you with relevant medical updates.

Our Genetics Department can be reached at 877-743-6384, Monday through Friday, 8am until 5pm (PST).

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I have a son from 11101. Does anyone have any available vials?
  • Options
    bdust and nm5036,

My vials of 11101 are currently at New Hope Fertility Center in New York City.

I'm willing to give them away as I don't need them anymore (I have a girl and a boy already.)

If interested, please Skype me at Zina1970.

Cheers,
    Zina