Options

Hi CCB. Does this donor have reported pregnancies?

Comments

• Options
    I was looking at him too. I believe there are over 5 reported pregnancies. You can just search the bulletin by the donor number.
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant with 14013!!! And know of at least 3 live births!
  • Options
    Hi All -

Yes, Donor 14013 has 5 or more reported pregnancies. He also has reported births.

MrsSmith - Congrats on your pregnancy!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Congratulations, MrsSmith3!!! I am leaning more and more towards this donor.

OnlyPositiveVibes, when do you go for your IUI?
  • Options
    Tryingfora3rd, I already had my IUI this past Saturday. We were choosing between the VERY FEW selection of African American and Mixed Donors and decided to go with 14529. Unfortunately his counts were low at only 6 Million. They should have been over 10 million. I confirmed with the clinic that they did not do another wash of the sperm since they were prewashed and they assured me that they did not. I will be requesting a refund if I am not pregnant.
  • Options
    OPV, the donors are very few AA donoros unfortunately. How do you find out what the sperm count is before you purchase? That really sucks because I thought they did strict screening.
  • Options
    Tryingfora3rd,
    You won't know the sperm count of the vials you purchased until they are thawed right before your procedure, unfortunately. CCB does have strict screening but you can still get a bad vial guess.