Donor 12293 reported pregnancies

How do you find out the reported pregnancies of donors? Trying to find out for donor 12293

Comments

• Hi Missy -

We are able to provide you with a range of reported pregnancies (less than 5 or 5 or more).

Donor 12293 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies.

Please note that the number of reported pregnancies is not a success rate for the donor. All CCB donors go through a very thorough screening process and are capable of achieving a pregnancy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NurCUuZaa1c

The number of reported pregnancies is usually linked to how long a donor has been available on the catalog, and/or if the donor has characteristics that clients are frequently searching for.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • I have been searching the web to see if I can find any remaining vials of 12293. I hope you were successful! I have a beautiful 4mo old daughter thanks to 12293.

Any chance you or anyone else has any left over vials I may be able to purchase through CCB?

Thanks
  • I have 5 vials of 12293 at my IVF office that I will not be using as I also have five frozen embryos. I currently have a beautiful 3 month daughter and will be trying one more time 12/16. I would be willing to sell my vials to anyone who wants them or else they will be discarded as I will not being doing any other egg retrevals.
  • Any chance you still have the 5 vials? We have one left and we are considering adding one more.