Anyone using donor 13340?

I have a donor embryo cycle coming up in December. Transfer window is Dec 12-17. I was wondering if anyone else is using this donor or considering? Would be nice to hear of some BFP's rolling in:)

Comments

• I jut had my transfer week, we transferred 2 really good embryos. So now I just have to wait till next weeks betas! I have a good feeling that this worked, feeling all kinds of twinges.
    Anyone else using this donor? I'd love to share some posts here with others:)
  • I used 13340 this cycle, in my 2ww now, good luck!!
  • Emtsurfgirl - good luck! The 2ww wait is hard. I got my first BFP this time, I transferred 2 embryos, so now I just have to wait till my first ultrasound mid-January to see how many stuck around. I got my first faint positive 3dp5dt or 8dpo, so good luck to you and keep me posted:)

p.s. the baby pics are adorable of this donor, did you purchase?
  • Yes I did! Very adorable! I'm sending happy thoughts your way! Keep me posted :) if you want to message privately my email is the same as my name on here @yahoo.
  • Congratulations on the BFP! I do hope all is still well...

Do either of you still have access to the baby pictures by chance? I am trying to narrow down between donors for my 4th attempt.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

TDD
  • All is well here, had my first ultrasound two days ago, TWINS!!! So excited and pray all goes well for a healthy pregnancy. The morning sickness is kicking my butt right now, I'm 7weeks currently.

emtsurfgirl - did you get a BFP?

21tdd - I do have the baby pics I can send you if you post your email, I'll send them.
  • Congrats on the twins! I am also interested in this donor could you please send pics to me also my email is: jamie _lamond@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
  • I used him and am 9 weeks prego!!
  • We purchased two vials, and I had our first IUI done today. Hoping soooo badly that it worked! Did any of you use 13340 for IUI? It sounds like you, mrs Woolf, did IVF. I did IVF and have 5-year-old twins, but that was with my husband's sample. We cannot do IVF again, and we have 2 beautiful boys of our own. It took us a bit to come to this decision to use a donor, but we were very happy when we found 13340. I have no fertility issues (it was my husband), so I'm hoping someone has had luck with an IUI with 13340. I know timing is a big part of it though! We'll see!
  • Can you please send me pics too? I'm interested in this donor. calioakgirl@yahoo.com. Thank you.
  • Can you send me the baby pics also? Would appreciate it :)
    Niki@NikiSchmidtPhotography.com
  • Hello, I just had a little girl with donor 13340 and want to confirm siblings. Feel free to email me at landrumn@yahoo.com
  • I had twins from donor 13340. If there are any siblings I would love to contact. Thanks
  • I had twins from donor 13340. If there are any siblings I would love to contact.
    polazelinger@gmail.com
    Thanks
  • Hi I have a four year old with this donor... I would love to see pictures of his siblings my email address is flyinryan3773@yahoo.com