Options

Pregnancies with donor 14174?

Hello! Can you tell me how many pregnancies have been reported for donor 14174?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi M -

Currently this donor has less than 5 reported pregnancies.

Please note that the number of reported pregnancies are usually linked the length of time a donor has been available or the popularity of his characteristics. This donor has been available for less than a year and hasn't been selected by many families.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with donor 14174. So far it's been a smooth pregnancy. Best of luck if you decide to go with this donor!
  • Options
    Thanks for posting, tep! Congratulations! Are you willing to share how long it took you to conceive? Do you know anything about what the sperm counts were? Have you found any other families who have been successful with donor 14174?

I think he's our frontrunner at the moment; hoping to start ttc in the next three weeks.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Thank you! We conceived on the second cycle. The first cycle I ovulated about a week late and didn't know it until it was too late though so we had no shot of conceiving that round.

The first cycle the count was 10.23 million. The second cycle (our successful one!) was 9.945 million. I've read that the count can vary a lot based on the equipment used and the person doing the counting though!

So far I haven't found anyone else who has tried with this donor but I'm guessing more appear after babies start arriving!

Good luck! I hope you're successful on the first try! I'd love to know someone else using him :)
  • Options
    Hi there Tep. Did you guys use iui or ici sperm? Our fertility place says it does not matter because they wash it there.

Mammals- any luck yet?