Options

Narrowed from 18 to 7 and need help...

Hey Ladies. Just beginning this process and thanks to 3 hours with my mother and sister, I was able to chip away at my list of 18 potential donors to 7 by using the short profiles, staff impressions, and donor essays. I also purchased the baby picture/long profile combo on 2 and 1 of them ended up a 'for sure no'. So, it was worth the money but I cannot afford to do that for the remaining 7.

So, Im down to 7 and am wondering if you wonderful ladies have any insight on the following...

Thanks for your consideration! I wish you all the best baby vibes!

Daria

Comments

• Options
    I don't have any insight, but that is really nice that your mom and sister are involved.
  • Options
    May I ask which ones you purchased info on? We had a lot of the same donors. I would just like to know your opinion on them.

I still have 3 out of the 7 donors on my list. I have to wait to purchase anymore info though. I low on spending cash. I have a savings for the AI. I don't want to get into that.

These are the 3 I still have that are the same. (although I still have 10 more after that)

• Options
    smaciegracie, yes. I'm very lucky. I don't know what I would do without them :) Dad asked to be involved once I 'narrow it down'. He is too cute.

I purchased the baby pic/long profile on 11988 and eliminated him due to long profile comments.

I also purchased BP and LP on 11651. He is still in the running.

I will share both if you'd like.

Other fab women shared these with me and I will share them too...

Oh and if anyone can share any of my remaining 7, you can find me at: darieschaff@yahoo.com

Happy Monday!
  • Options
    Daria,

The only other one I had on my list that is the same as you was 11988. If you wouldn't mind sharing it, I would greatly appreciate it. Did you get my email? I hope it went through okay.

I still have the following 3 that are the same

I am hoping to be able to purchase info on 12028 sometime by the end of the week. When I get it I will gladly share it with you if you want me to. :)
  • Options
    Email did not come through - resend :) Thanks for sharing 12028 when you can! Swapping is the way to go!
  • Options
    It was the LP for donor 11747. Do you sill want it? I can resend it if you want. my email is

wannabeamommy87@yahoo.com
  • Options
    11747 is in my maybe pile :) It would be great if you could resend it. I put 'maybe' b/c his personal essay was a bit lacking in substance. Thanks!

I just emailed you - be on lookout for it.
  • Options
    Daria,

Thank you. I just emailed you back. Let me know if you get it.
  • Options
    Got it, thanks!
  • Options
    Ladies, Can you send me the long profile and any other info you have on 11988? I am wondering what kind of comments were on the long profile that caused you to eliminate him.

My email is smoothanne@hotmail.com

Many thanks.
  • Options
    Hi ladies:) Do any of you have any info on 12028? I'm really interested in purchasing, but was curious if there have been any pregnancies. Any info you have would be great!! Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this thread is still active, as it was begun quite a while ago. I, too, have been curious about 11988. Any thoughts? Thanks a bunch! -CB