Options

12736 for IVF

I am scheduled for IVF with donor 12736 in late May after 3 failed IUIs (2 with 12286, 1 with 12736). Wondering how many pregnancies have been reported with 12736... Very nervous going forward, but hoping for the best :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I am also wanting to do IVF with this donor, he doesn't have anymore vials available right now. I had 2 failed IUIs with him. Wishing you the best.
  • Options
    I wanted to post an update: My first IVF with Donor 12736 was SUCCESSFUL!! I am waiting to hear whether 1 embryo or both implanted, but so far things are looking good for the pregnancy - I am 5+ weeks along now.
  • Options
    Congratulations! I hope all is going well with your pregnancy. I had to do an IVF with another donor it was unsuccessful.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies! I had 1st IUI with 12736 last week - my doctor said the motility #s looked really good. Hearing that both of you had failed IUIs with him is a bit discouraging though. Let me know if you find another post with a successful IUI with him. Congrats on the IVF!!! CCB did say he had over 5 reported pregnancies, but they didnt say with which method. Will call and see if they can offer that info...