Options

Has anyone used 12924??

Comments

• Options
    In less than two weeks I will!! :) I am VERY excited!! He seems to be GORGEOUS! :) I will report back.
  • Options
    I will be doing my UIU this week, hope it works. Has it worked for you with this donnor?
  • Options
    I used him once but it was a bfn. He looks just like my nephew, SERIOUSLY which is why I chose him. I showed his pictures to my sister and she wanted to know where they were taken, lol. she couldnt even tell that it wasnt my nephew. I have one more vial and hope to try again in December. I PRAY it works this time.
  • Options
    I just tried yesterday, so I am on the two weeks waiting. Hoping for a positive result and try to not get very anxious! Will be testing on thanksgiving weekend.
  • Options
    Had my iui yesterday (11/11), so I am ALSO in TWW. He had good numbers, so my hopes are HIGH! Fingers crossed! Will report back on Thanksgiving (should know then). SOOO excited!!
  • Options
    I have used this donor twice, I have not got pregnant.
  • Options
    BFN :(
  • Options
    Im so sorry to hear Tricialtz. Stay positive!!
  • Options
    Apparently, 12924 is very popular! I was hoping to use him myself, and I just saw that there are no more vials left. Is anyone interested in selling any? I just need one vial. Thank you.
  • Options
    I have not tested yet as I am out of town but I am not very hopeful as I am having cramps and all other symptoms my period will get here! I did not got additional vials and cannot believe they don't have anymore? Is this right? This was my first IUI with clomid and trigger! I will try again this month
  • Options
    Tricia are trying again with this donor? I know it is frustrating! I am trying to keep positive but it is hard!
  • Options
    I was so excited to have a little Skywalker. ;) I do believe I was preggers, but then I bled on day 9. M/C :( If I do try again, I really want this donor, so hoping he comes back real soon.
    Thank you, and good luck to you all!
  • Options
    Well I don't want to wait so if it does not work this cycle which I believe it will not! I will chose my second option 11900 he seems handsome too and baby pics are adorable! I will be going on a trip to brazil days after the next IUI so it will make the tww my easier! Good luck to all of you! I will post back if for some miracle I don't get my period!
  • Options
    I was wrong. I went for blood work today. I am pregnant- i am so happy - it worked
  • Options
    Congrats, Analice!! Please keep us updated. I'm taking a break then trying again after the holidays. I hope to join you soon! CONGRATS!!
  • Options
    Hi Tricia, yes try again! Hope you get this donnor! I went for another blood work and Beta is good! First ultrasound on 12/18! Will come back with more news!
  • Options
    Analice, (or any other "sister mother"), if you would like to connect, please contact me at tricialtz@aol.com
    I would love to know how you are doing. I certainly am going to try again in a couple months and this is my chosen donor, no matter how many times it takes! :) I will report back with results then.
    Wishing you good luck!!
    Tricia
  • Options
    I am so happy for you Analice!!!!! congrats
  • Options
    Hello
    I have been out of the country will write when I return!
  • Options
    Hi all
    Just return from my trip. Unfortunately I just had a miscarriage at almost 10 weeks.
    Devastating but looking forward to trying it again. Hopefully this donnor will become available soon again!
    Analice
  • Options
    So sorry to hear Analice. Stay positive! We had our first IUI on Jan 6th and it was a BFN. Hopefully next time.
  • Options
    Well, this donor has a genetic issue. Darn it! :(
  • Options
    UPDATE -- I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with this donor. :)
  • Options
    Anybody have any updates on success with this donor??
  • Options
    Yes. I have a gorgeous 9 month old boy from this wonderful guy. However, he is positive as a Galactosemia carrier.
    Anyone else?? I would love to connect.
    Tricialtz@aol.com
  • Options
    I am looking for only 1 vial for IVF, if anyone have welcome to contact me
  • Options
    I am looking for 1 to 2 vials for IVF
    Contact me if you have spare
  • Options

Hello Everyone!

I'm only 5 years late to the conversation! LOL

But wanted to hear if anyone had any successes and congratulate you, @tricialtz, on your beautiful, healthy child!

I'm looking to use this donor as well as would love any feedback / child characteristics!

• Options

I have a vial for this donor that I will not be using. I know a lot of you posted these messages years ago, but if you're looking for a sibling, I'd be happy to help. I know he is no long available.