Options

Donor# 13670 Has anyone tried this one?

Has anyone tried this donor? What are your experiences?

Comments

• Options
    I'm also curious!
  • Options
    Also interested!
  • Options
    Just FYI, we didn't end up selecting this donor, but the bank said that there have been 10+ pregnancies with this donor. Also, this donor is no longer in the program, so there are limited # of vials left. Hopefully that helps!
  • Options
    Lmurphy13,

I saw your post on modamily and think me and you may make great co-parents. I am also a teacher! Please email me for more information. jpromero31@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hey all! We ended up using this donor, because our original donor had no vials available after our three attempts.

Well first time was a chart with Donor 13670 - we got pregnant on our fourth IUI using clomid and a trigger shot with this one.
  • Options
    That's wonderful! I realize this is an older post but I am thinking of using this donor and am trying to get as much info as I can. If you have anything else you can share, please let me know! We are very excited about him. Thank you.
  • Options
    Any update on success stories with this donor? My wife and I are considering using him.
  • Options

Successful pregnancy and birth using this donor. Healthy 1.5 yr old.

• Options

@stella13 Thank you for this update and congratulations on a healthy baby. Really helpful. Completing an IUI with 13670 today. Fingers & toes crossed.

• Options

I am also thinking of using this donor.