Options

Anyone successful with donor #13026 or #14338?

Just trying to touch base with anyone who has used either of these donors? Were you successful and how many tries did it take to conceive?

Comments

• Options
    We are 13 weeks pregnant with 13026. We were successful on the 3rd try with IUI. Good luck with your choice and for all the next steps!
  • Options
    That's awesome!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks :) Just saw your message in the other threads. We are 20 weeks now... and all going well. He is a boy! Good luck!
  • Options
    Wanted to let you know we had a healthy beautiful baby boy. 3.78kg and 21 inches long. Long labour, but natural birth and mum and kiddo are doing great!
  • Options
    Wanted to let you know we had a healthy beautiful baby boy. 3.78kg and 21 inches long. Long labour, but natural birth and mum and kiddo are doing great!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!!!
    We are so happy to hear both of you are doing well! Congratulations Mommies!
    We had our gender reveal yesterday and we're having a boy also! I'm currently 18 1/2 weeks pregnant with donor #13026 as well.
  • Options
    J - Congrats on the birth of your little one!

Lil - Congrats on the exciting news!

Just a reminder to please officially report all pregnancies and births.

You can use our quick, mobile-friendly online form: https://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

And we also have a free Sibling Registry if you'd like to join: https://cryobank.com/Services/Sibling-Registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Dear LilMGMommies,

Wow! Amazing! I hope it is as healthy a pregnancy and baby as ours. Our little man is simply amazing! Keep in touch if you like! We joined the sibling registry for later down the line! All the best!

Dear Admin,

Done and Done. We joined the registry and were approved, ut haven't had the donor assigned to the account yet. We will follow up with you via email.

Thanks!