Options

Life of tank

Good morning!
If I needed my tank somewhere between Tues/Wed of next week, when should I order it for delivery? And also, if I end up not needing it until Thur or Fri, will the sperm stay frozen? How long will it stay frozen/usable if not opened/thawed?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Emmy -

If you are having it shipped somewhere in the continental U.S. and want to use the FedEx Economy option, you would need to place your order today so that it ships out tomorrow and arrives on Tuesday.

The shipping tanks are validated for seven days. So for example, if the tank ships out on Friday, we recommend that you use the specimen on or before the following Friday.

I'm assuming that your physician's office doesn't have storage. If you want to maximize your time with the tank, you may want to ship it on Monday with the Fedex Priority service so that it arrives on Tuesday. You will then have until the following Monday to use the specimen.

Please keep in mind that you need to place your shipment order at least one business day before you would like the specimen to ship out.

It can be tricky figuring out ship dates and shipping options, so please feel free to call Client Services if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I am in LA County, so when I spoke to a cryobank employee a few weeks ago they said it would ship out for free, and I needed only a 3-4 day advance? It's shipping to my home.
  • Options
    Hi Emmy -

Local courier deliveries are different from FedEx shipments, so it's best to speak to Client Services so they can give you specific information pertaining to your account.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB