Options

Looking for Donor 11018 ICI vials

Does anyone have any Donor 11018 ICI vials they no longer need or want?

Comments

• Options
    talk about the right timing! I might have an IUI vial. Not sure if that is what you want, though... If you're planning to do it at home, it may not work. Here's a message I just sent out to some other girls with 11018 siblings. Call me if interested since I may not log on for awhile: 603-598-9664

Hi Girls – just wanted to find out if anyone wanted to buy my extra IUI vial of 11018. My IVF place requires two vials and I had to buy this one just to have it on hand in case of emergency. I’m guessing it won’t be needed since my other vial is an ICI vial so probably has a high count. My procedure is mid sept so I don’t know for sure if I can sell it, but want to find someone who wants it in the meantime so I don’t have to pay storage fees at my IVF place after the procedure. Let me know if you’re interested. I bought it for $685 but am willing to sell it for $400.

I found a cryotank shipping service that arranged all of the shipping from CA to MA for me for $250. I’m in MA. If you live near me it may be cheaper (goes Fed Ex)

Hope all is well with you!

Karen
  • Options
    Hi Karen keep me posted if it is still available we are not sure when we are going to try, initially thought we were in October but my cycles have been off. I have 2 ICI vials and am looking for back ups we had success with doing double inseminations 2 years ago but I am getting nervous since we will only have one shot. Good Luck to you!!
  • Options
    I HAVE to sell this before January since my storage runs up. Call me if you're interested 603-598-9664. I hate to destroy it :(