Options

Trying to find a good RE in Illinois

I'm looking for a good Female RE and clinic in Illinois. Does anyone know of a good one? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Im using Womancare out of Schaumburg.
  • Options
    Where are you in Illinois? I'm in the Chicago area and, if you want specifically a female RE, Dr. Helen Kim @ the University of Chicago is one of the top ones.
  • Options
    Hey! Its been a while since I posted anything. I have been dealing with a lot lately. I'm in the Rockford area about an hour away from Chicago. I'll look into her. Thanks! :-)
  • Options
    I'm near Crystal Lake (closer to Rockford) and use Dr. Karande-In Via Fertility. He has an office in Crystal Lake, Hoffman Estates, Arlington Heights, and Deerfield, but only does retrievals and transfers in the Hoffman Estates office.
  • Options
    Hi All! I live in Orland Park and have been looking for other single moms (by choice) to share with. I went through my process in Austin, Texas where my daughter was born back in 2001. We moved back to be closer to family. Let me know if anyone is interested in sharing stories, issues, questions etc. I'm also on FB.