Options

Prego with 12261!!!

No more tww!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
  • Options
    i sent u a mess. on face book!!! and i wasnt able to get to the fb website?
  • Options
    I got it and responded. Hmmm I wonder why you didn't get it. You went to CCB Friends (it's a picture of a pink flower) and clicked on request to join or you couldn't find it at all? I have to see if there is another way to get you on there.
  • Options
    I don't know if this will work but try following this link and see if it takes you to the page.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44948798449&v=wall
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! So happy for your success!
  • Options
    Congratulating ladies !!!
  • Options
    thanx too all wishing you all the luck in the world
  • Options
    TanyaB can u tell me the difference in symptoms between your first attempt and this success? I've had my IUI and for the first 5 or 6 days I was convinced I am prego but now I'm not so sure. I'm on 7dpo and I'm starting to feel normal again. How did it go for you???
  • Options
    I had the flu for the whole 2 wks so Im not sure... i mean fever cough the whole 9 yards,,,So I hardly thought about it just because I couldnt I wasnt feeling better till the 10th day (an just a lil better) so i took a test and no luck...the next day i thought what ever ill just take one before i go in the bath and i didnt even pay attention to it glanced over and I was like NOOOOOOOOOO way It said PREGNANT!!!I dont think you can really feel it ....the only signs I had were that..(take in mind I wanted to not think of it at all!!) I went out and had some drinks with some friends and althought I did drink I felt sick but I thought it was my flu!! I kept burping up Foam/throw up just very little I just thought it was acid reflex lol... Since then this pregnancy has hit me like a ton of bricks!!! i feel CRAZy.....i still kinda feel like I have a mild flu some times and I pee 30million times a night and its a bit annoying....