Options

Anyone select donor #11325

I am going to recieve my first insemination the first part of December is all goes accordingly. Has anyone been successful with this donor? IF so what are your results Boy/ Girl IUI or ICI?
Thanks Much.
Make it a Great Day!
Melz

Comments

• Options
    I did 3 IUIs with this donor with no luck. Not sure if the problem was with the donor or something with me. I have to have some more tests. Did you have any luck using this donor?
    Thanks,
    TJ
  • Options
    I am using this donor for my first IUI tomorrow, I will let you know.
  • Options
    Zentobe- I am using this donor also, we did our 3rd IUI with him on Monday. Please let me know if you have had any luck! :) I hope so!
  • Options
    Hi
    No go on the first try, will be trying again on the 13th. Let me know if you have luck!
  • Options
    Sorry it didn't take, Zentobe.

I will for sure post when we do our HPT on the 10th. I really hope this one does the trick...this process has really worn my parter and I down. We're keeping our fingers crossed, and remain positive. This is our 5th IUI, the first 2 were with a different donor.
  • Options
    Ok, I will be sending you good thoughts and will keep you posted as well.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the thoughts and good vibes, but we ended up with another BFN with this donor...we're thinking of switching, but we really like him. If we end up using him again I will keep you posted.

Good luck to you. Are you doing your next IUI soon? You mentioned the 13th...sending lots of baby dust!
  • Options
    Jesselynn
    Damn, I am sorry to hear about your BFN
    I went in this morning for my IUI, my Dr said she liked this sample more than the other one and I had two huge follicles 26 & 27 mm, so hopefully this one will take.
    Because of Thanksgiving, I won't have a blood test until the 30th, but will let you know.
    Bady dust back at you!
  • Options
    I have used this donor 3 times, the first two failed, the 3rd was sucessful but I miscarried at 8 weeks. The funny thing is, on the third attempt my dr sent a report that there was low motility and I was issued a credit.
    I am going for try #4 on 1/21/10
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Zentobe

how is your #4 IUI on 1/21/10?

except the 3rd one, all other times the sperm motility and count are good?
  • Options
    This donor is our second choice. First choice is out of vials and CCB has no idea when there will be more, but we don't want to wait.

I have a full purchased profile for 11325, but am curious what kind of numbers anyone saw with sperm count/ motility. Did anyone have success with this donor??