Options

03627, 11485

just wondering how many reported pregnancies there have been for donor 03627, 11485; also was wondering if, of the pregnancies reported, do they state sex of newborn?

Comments

• Options
    and 11370...forgot to list earlier.
  • Options
    Please note that previous pregnancies has absoultely nothing to do with your chances of conceiving with a donor. All our donors are extensively screened and each donation is individually tested for count, motility, and morphology to make sure it meets our rigorous standards.

3627 - more than 5 reported pregnancies
    11485 - more than 5 reported pregnancies
    11370 - less than 5 reported pregnancies

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Strumagic have you decided a donor yet?? I used 11485 and was successful. My wife and I have a 3 month old now.
  • Options
    Congratualtions! I love to hear good news. Hope you guys are getting at least a little sleep.

Scott
  • Options
    Thanks Scott! We are very lucky he has slept through the night since the day we brought him home. :)
  • Options
    Enjoy. I'm sure there are many jealous parents out there!

Best,

Scott
  • Options
    Baia10 -
    Congratulations!! We are SO happy to read this!! My wife and I are trying with 11485 and would love to hear from you - 2 cycles and no success... yet! If you wouldn't mind sharing... jcshea23@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Please note that including your personal email in the body of a posting on a public message board means your posting will appear if anyone Googles your email address.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Woo Hoooooo!

Fantastic news. Congratulations. Be sure to report your pregnancy
    (http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Outcome-of-Insemination/Insemination-Form.cfm) when you have a chance.

Good luck with everything!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Rene that is so exciting. I am sure you will be very happy with 11485. Our Son is the best. He is 7 months now. We are very happy with our choice.