Options

Donor 14561

Anyone used donor 14561? We ordered 2 of his vials and are about to do our first IUI within the next 3 weeks. I haven't been able to find anything about him within the message boards. Any info would be helpful!

Comments

• Options
    I am interested in using this donor as well! How did it go!?
  • Options
    1st try worked but was ectopic. 2nd try negative. About to order a 3rd, hopefully it'll work this time!!
  • Options
    Hello all! This is my husband and I's top choice and I too was wondering if anyone had success or any interesting tidbits on this donor. We'll be doing a round of IVF in the next month so I hope to report good news to this thread.
  • Options
    Hi All-

Carrollh how did your 3rd round go?

AB2334-Good Luck!

He is also one of my top choices for IUI.
  • Options
    he was one of our top choices too but my dr. said i should have a CMV neg donor-- what about you guys? any luck for anyone?
  • Options
    Sorry for the late response - I am not notified whenever someone responds to this thread so I randomly check it. So the 3rd try worked but unfortunately ended in a missed miscarriage around 10 weeks. We are hoping to try again and will likely use his sperm again.
  • Options

I used this donor for 3 IUIs (1 successful but ectopic), and then 1 successful IVF. I had 7 great embryos (high grade), transferred 2 and ended up with 1 sticking. So, I'm currently pregnant, due July 4th! Everything has been going swimmingly, all tests coming back quite good.

• Options

Hello! This is our donor as well. I’ve had two iuis with this donor, the first ended in missed miscarriage really early on and I am now 7 weeks and have seen the little shrimp and heard the heartbeat. Hope this little guy sticks :)

• Options
    PatitadesPatitades Posts: 1
    edited April 1, 2018 3:26AM

I have done two rounds of iui with this donor. About to try my third this coming week. I’m 35 single and have diminished ovarian reserve, so that could be why I’m am struggling to get pregnant. I was almost about to give up but hearing the good news of this donor having worked gives me hope.

• Options

My wife and I used this donor and had a daughter born June 2018. I’ve connected with a few parents of her donor siblings, but am open to meeting more if you’re out there.

• Options

Thank you for reaching out! My wife and I did get pregnant but I actually miscarried about 11 weeks in. :(

• Options

Been a few years since I've checked in. I hope you are all doing well.