Options

BFP first try with 13023

Just wanted to say that we got a BFP this morning with this donor. We are so excited and can't wait to see where this journey takes us! Good luck to all of you!

Comments

• Options
    Oh Wow! I'm so happy for you!!! Best of luck! keep me posted on you and the baby's health. Specially if it's a boy or girl. I know of 2 people who has used this donor and had a girl. :)I really want a girl. my partner chances of having a girl (from her family is 50/50) mine is slim.. my bro had 2 boys and 1 girl, my sis 2 boys and my other bro 1 boy. Is all on my partner to get a girl. LOL.. Best wishes!
  • Options
    oh wow! i will def be updating as it progresses! good luck with getting your girl! have you already done your procedure?
  • Options
    congrats!!! i had a bfp too with donot 11116..im soooo excited as well i had a blood work on monday and today and numbers are great also..now waiting on directions from the doctor.good luck!!
  • Options
    yay!!! that's great news!! congratulations and best of luck with the pregnancy!
  • Options
    sicilia - do you know if the people that have had babies with this donor have registered on the sibling registry with this site?
  • Options
    So exciting! We're using 13023 too! First IUI didn't work but I think the timing was too early. How long after trigger or surge did you do your IUI txrunner?

Congrats!
  • Options
    We triggered at 4:30 pm on a Sunday and our IUI was done at 11:30 Monday morning. Good luck! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Congrats on your BFP! Do you know what the counts were for this donor?
  • Options
    Txrunnergirl, I don't know if they registered, but I'm friends with her on facebook. She had posted something on ccb facebook page and i requested her. you can look her up "single modern mom" from little rock, AK.
  • Options
    Hey laurenstar! I would have to go back and look at the reports for the counts but my doctor's office was WAY impressed with them! He had a lot of swimmers and very strong ones too! We are having twins!!
  • Options
    I also just got a BFP on my first try with this donor (4th try overall). Super excited!

Congrats on your twins, txrunnergirl!
  • Options
    Congratulations megly! He is an excellent choice. I'm trying another IUI with him.
  • Options
    This message is specifically for txrunnergirl. I see that you have twins and was wondering if you could contact me. I have a boy from this donor and I am in contact with others that have little ones from this donor also. My email is below. Hope to hear from you soon.

baileymartin6969@hotmail.com