Options

3dpi

Hi Ladies,
After planning for months i had my first iui on Tuesday. I have been reading these message boards for months and now i can relate to all the posts about this waiting period. Its only been three days and i am so excited about testing. I decided i will try to hold off on doing any testing before atleast ten days post iui. Try being the key word here. SO Ladies say a prayer that donor 12215 does the job. Best wishes and baby dusts goes out to all.

Comments

• Options
    I'm right there with you. I had my fourth on Tuesday. I'd like to say the wait gets easier but it doesn't. I stressed myself testing too early but I know how you feel. I'm going to try to wait until day 12. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Wow! Good luck ladies. After years of waiting I have finally decided to step out on faith and have my first IUI procedure done. Anyone that decides to take this journey as a single parent is very special and I wish you all the best.
  • Options
    im on day seven of my two week wait. I have all kinds of symptoms and every now and again i wonder if it is just my mind playing with me. FRom the day after my insemination i have had gas so badly when i dont eat something often. I didnt have this prior. Today i have tugging and discomfort around my navel area . I can feel some things happening . I havnt read anyone say they have had these symptoms as i read the board. This is my first iui and im really hopeful and sure this one is a success. Much prayers goes out to all of you on your 2ww.
  • Options
    Hey Dmf...I'm using donor 12215 as well! I just had my second IUI on Tuesday :) how are you feeling?! Where are you located?
  • Options
    teachbme...i am doing well only have gas badly when i dont eat. I am in the carribbean. Girl i pray We both get a big fat positive. How are you feeling? Any symptoms so far? I am so excited and hopeful.
  • Options
    Wow...the carribbean!! I'm in Southern California :) I had "symptoms" after my first IUI, then it ended in a BFN...so I'm trying not to assume that the things I'm feeling this time are "symptoms". Let's just hope we both get BFP's! Keep me posted on your results!!
  • Options
    Teachbme...I am also in So Cal. I just had my first IUI on Thursday and I'm so excited. I don't feel any symptoms at all, but its too soon anyway. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Hey kndertchr! Are you using donor 12215 as well?!
  • Options
    No, I'm not using 12215. This 2ww is hard, especially since I'm on vacation. At least it is forcing me to rest. Good luck!