Options

Pregnancies for donor 13600?

How many pregnancies are reported for donor #13600?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Melissa -

Donor 13600 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Can you please update how many pregnancies have been reported for donor 13600? Any abnormalities (down syndrome, etc?)

Thank you
  • Options
    He has 5 or more reported pregnancies now. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant with this donor :) Good luck!

Melissa
  • Options
    Hi Beach -

As Melissa posted, Donor 13600 has 5 or more reported pregnancies. He's been available for less than 6 months, so it is too soon for reported births.

Please be aware that our genetic counselors document all reports of medical issues in offspring from our donors and investigate any issues of concern if they were to occur. Please see our website for additional information:
    http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Genetic-Counseling/Genetics-FAQs/#answerMedicalInfo

You may also speak with one of our genetic counsleors at 877-743-6384 if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Melissa39 --- Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!
  • Options
    Melissa-
    Thank you so much for the info and congrats with the pregnancy, it's so encouraging!
  • Options
    Thank you :) I am very excited. I won't say this process was easy and at times i wanted to give up, but just stay hopeful. I
    got pregnant on my 5th cycle which was my 3rd cycle with this donor. I used medication even though I had no known fertility issues as I wanted the best possibly chance. Good luck to all that are try :)

Melissa
  • Options
    Trying
  • Options
    Excited to report I am 7 weeks pregnant with this donor. Congrats to you, Melissa39!
  • Options
    I am 12 weeks pregnant with donor 13600!!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I am now 29 weeks pregnant and can't wait to meet my little boy :)
  • Options
    Omg, how are you Melissa? When are you do? As far as me, i had 5 failed iuis. I gonna do IVF.
  • Options
    I mean due? Lol
  • Options
    I am doing very well and am getting really excited for the arrival of our little boy :) He is due October 13th and we are already counting down the days. The process to have these babies is very hard and I understand what you are going through as that was possibly our next step. I got pregnant on my 4th cycle and had a chemical pregnancy and 5th cycle is what stuck. I hope your first IVF works for you!
  • Options
    Melissa39Melissa39 Posts: 226
    edited February 5, 2019 3:51PM

@LiNY007 and @kat2424 I know this post is really old, but we have a private 13600 fb sibling group and would love for you to join if you were interested. You can contact me at foreverconnected13600@hotmail.com