Options

donor 11054

Hi. I'll have a ICI soon, my 2nd one. I don't feel stress but I think I'm. My husband is the one with difficulties so we decide to try this way. I'm 35 and ready to become pregnant. I'm wondering if anyone have used donor 11054.

Comments

• Options
    Hi.

Wanted to see if you had any luck with 11054 yet? I really love him! He has a great smile. I have one vial left at this point but he seems to have high quantities of vials left. When is your second ICI? Did you see his photo?

Kim
  • Options
    Not yet. We're going tomorrow for my 3rd ici. I saw his pic!! He's adorable. Are you planning on using him too?
  • Options
    Yes, I used him and I have a son who will be 1 next month. He is a very good boy and was a very "easy" baby. He is very cute of course. I call him Mr. Adorable. Good luck and hopefully 3rd time is the charm! Please keep me posted and let me know if I can tell you anything else I may know about the donor. I have all of his stuff.

Kim
  • Options
    Hi Kim
    I'm still working on this. My 4rd ICI was last Monday, so hopefully this will be it. I'll love to know more about this donor, do you mind?? can I e-mail you to your hotmail account?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi,

Yes you can email me at my hotmail account anytime. (kim3003@hotmail.com) My son with 11054 turned 13 months last week. I may be trying for #2 soon! I had many ICI months and finally went to IVF.

Kim
  • Options
    Hi Kim,
    Sorry I did not e-mail you. I did not have luck with donor 11054 (tried his 6 times!!!) I'm looking to other donors for this coming cycle. What about you?? Got pregnant??
  • Options
    Anyone lately hAve success with him? I had two iuis so far.