Options

Donor 13202 Any pregnancies, gender?

Hi!!! We purchased donor 13202 and I was looking to see if anyone was pregnant with this donor. Also curious if you are pregnant with a girl or boy. Our IUI is coming up, we are so excited. Hoping to make contact with other couples who have used this donor.

Comments

• Options
    Hi! We have twin girls by this donor. There is another girl that was born in Dec to another recipient and a boy that was just born this month. Keep us posted on where you are. BaileyFamily917@gmail.com
  • Options
    I am having a girl also.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! A few of us created a private facebook page so that we can all keep in touch on there. It's totally private so your friends can't see that you joined or anything in the group, even the name of the group is private from searches etc. It's a place where we can share photos, stories, etc! If you want to send me an email with your name on facebook or email that would work, my email is kristinandarlene@gmail.com Can't wait to connect with everyone!
  • Options
    Hi, my partner (Filipino) and I are thinking of selecting 13202. It's a challenge to find an open Filipino donor. The initial donor we used (13062) for 3 IUIs is no longer is available. We are now moving forward w IVF and thinking of 13202 as the front runner. Do your children have any Filipino features? Thank you.
  • Options

Hello Everyone! I am doing IVF with this donor from a donated vial in about 3 weeks. I was wondering if I could connect with anyone? I would love to be a part of the facebook page if possible. Thanks for all your help. I am looking forward to getting to know people.

• Options

Hey @Jessie823 any success with donor 13202? If so please reach out kristinandarlene@gmail.com. A group of us who used this donor have a private Facebook group. I hope things worked out! 😊

• Options

Hi there…. Looking to expand our family with donor 13202…. Unfortunately we just used our last vial. Does anyone have any they are willing to sell back. Really want our daughter to have a full sibling.