Options

I'm single, in my mid-40s, and in the midst of my 5th IVF cycle. I know -- the odds are low, but I'm persistent and hopeful!

I've been using sperm from a friend, but surgery in June killed off all his swimmers, so I'm now turning to CA Cyrobank.

Does anyone have info on #11947? From his profile I see there have been pregnancies. Any from single moms? Does anyone have the long profile or baby pics for this donor?

Many thanks!

mahuntz@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

I have info I can share if you still need it. Is he your only choice at the moment or are you debating among others as well?
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer. I received info. on this donor. He was my only choice and I have moved forward with this choice. Retrieval is scheduled for tomorrow!
  • Options
    Hi,

I am also strongly considering donor 11947 and would love to have info emailed to me is at all possible! In addition, does anyone know if the numbers are good on this donor?

Thank you!

Lemah123@aol.com
  • Options
    11947 is also in my top picks. I'd love any info you're willing to share. Thanks!

Abby
    abbyjenna@gmail.com
  • Options
    Mahuntz -- good luck. I would love to keep in touch with you either via the bulletin board or privately, as I'm also using 11947.

Eclipse & Abbyjenna -- I'm happy to share my info on 11947 with you, but wasn't sure if you still needed it, since he no longer had vials available. Have you already purchased? If so, let me know and I'm hapy to forward the info.
  • Options
    Hi smilie,

I haven't bought yet. Oh well. I've taken him off the short list - and added another! AUGH! First appointment with the reproductive doc on the 15th. Woo hoo!
  • Options
    Just looping back on this thread to see if there are others using 11947. My first IUI with this donor is this coming week. Would love to keep in touch with others using this donor.