Options

How many reported pregnancies/births does this donor have?

I'm not finding much on him on the boards and wondering if it's time for me to swith donors since this donor has failed the past 4 IUI's. I would feel better knowing someone has succeeded with him... Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi Riley -

He has had more than 5 reported pregnancies. I'm sorry it is taking longer than you had expected, but 4 tries is not unusual. I assure you Donor 12167 is perfectly capable and you have no medical reason to make a change. However, if it will give you more confidence or make you more comfortable, there is certainly no disadvantage to changing donors either.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Riley10,
    I just wanted to let you know I am currently 8 weeks pregnant with donor 12167. I got pregnant my first IUI-unmedicated.
    I just wanted to let you know there is success out there with this donor. I wish you nothing but the best. I hope to hear you get a positive very soon!
  • Options
    Great news Ready! Best of luck for an easy next few months.

:-)

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I have used this donor twice, first attempt failed and I am waiting on BW for the second..

Is there any guarantee with these donors? These tiny vials cost not only a lot of money, but a lot of hope too..
  • Options
    Nichole -

I wish we could guarantee success with every cycle. Unfortunately, Mother Nature doesn't offer guarantees and we are stuck playing by her rules. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Best of luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hello, I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl from donor 12167 in March 2012. Anyone want to chat please contact me at vbtexgirl@aol.com

thanks
  • Options
    Congratulations on your little one VB! Hope you are getting some sleep. :)

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB