Options

TWINS!!!!

We just got back from our ultrasound today...and we are having TWINS! I am so stunned and excited!!!! Yay for #11116!!!! I am so utterly speechless and happy beyond words!

Both babies look good...we saw their fluttery little heartbeats on the monitor. My husband is thrilled! I can't wait to pick up my daughter from school and tell her!!!

Lots of baby dust and luck your way...and send me lots of luck too...I'm gonna need all the help I can get!!!

Comments

• Options
    When He blesses... HE BLESSES!!! It makes every heartache worth while now, doesn't it hon? He had these two just for YOU.

Congrats!! Hoping to be joining you soon!!
  • Options
    I am sooooo happy and excited for you. Congratulations on having twins. I will be going through an IVF procedure fairly soon. What procedure did you have and what donor did you use. I've already secured a donor, but I am new to the process.

Again, many, many congratulations.!!!
  • Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Options
    WOW! NO WAY!!! THAT IS SOOO AWESOME! Congrats Omesaara, you deserve it!
  • Options
    give your left over baby dust LOL
  • Options
    Congrats !
  • Options
    Congrats. Did you get pregnant with twins using invitro fertilization/IVF?
  • Options
    Omesaara got pregnant using IUI(2nd).
  • Options
    WOW - CONGRATS!!! I haven't been on here in weeks and am so behind. You've been blessed - twice! You must be SO happy :) I know how much you wanted a BFP and you got it, plus more.

Congrats again!!!
  • Options
    am so happy for you, the wait was well worth it in this case yay!yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!love what you said ualtigger! :)Send baby dust my way!
  • Options
    I meant every word... He sends us the little ones HE wants us to have WHEN he wants us to have them.

AFM: Four more days to go!! And I hope He has blessed me as well!! Good luck everybody!!
  • Options
    WOW twins! Congrats! That is so exciting! I have my first ultra sound tomorrow! This is my first baby.

BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!!! GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    wow, congrats! I was just reading your "I'm so angry" post and was feeling sorry for your difficulties! Good luck with the twins! I guess you never know when your luck changes.
  • Options
    Congratulations! This is very inspiring.

--CSS
  • Options
    WOW! Congrats! I am going for my ultrasound in two weeks to see if ther is one or two heartbeats.. will keep you posted.. my partner and I are over the moon...
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS....You deserve it....After 79 BFNs you have been truly blessed!!!