Options

Donor 11403 for sale

I have 5 vials of donor 11403 that is currently being stored at CCB. This is an extremely popular donor who is currently sold out and retired from the program.

All 5 vials are IUI/Premium vials.

If you are interested in purchasing these vials please respond to this thread.

This is a very popular donor who has had many reported pregnancies. Query on donor 11403 for results.

Please respond to this thread if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    If you are interested in this very popular donor I have the following information available:

Baby Picture
    Long and Short Profile
    Audio Interview

Please e-mail me at Teddytails@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Unfortunately I cannot use these vials since my IVF journey has ended. I would rather sell these vials to help finance my adoption journey than sell back to CCB at 50%. I paid $460/per vial and would sell these to you at this price.

This is a great donor who has had many reported pregnancies and several women who are expecting their miracles shortly.

This is a great opportunity to secure this very popular donor who is now retired from the program.
  • Options
    TeddyTails,
    Have you sold your vials yet? I have a daughter from this donor and would like to try for a sibling.
    Please contact me at mypswrdsgone@gmail.com if you still have any vials for sale.
  • Options
    HI there! I still have 5 vials left, ICI. Contact sourcelightworker@gmail.com