Options

Hi Scott,

Could you provide number of pregnancies on 12711, please? Also, when did he join the program?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    Oops, and 05750, if you could please!

Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi Sea -

Donor 12711 was just released at the beginning of this month. It is a little too early to have any pregnancy reports.

Donor 5750 has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

All CCB donors are highly screened for semen quality and are equally capable of contributing to a successful pregnancy. The only reason some have more pregnancies reported than others is the amount of time they have been available and how popular they have been.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    sea1913 did you use donor 12711? If so, did his sperm result in a pregnancy?
  • Options
    hi shunnamomma - no, I didn't end up using 12711.
  • Options
    I'm also thinking about using this donor. Please let me know if anyone has tried.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,

I used donor 12711 for my current IVF cycle. I have my egg transfer and I will keep you gals updated.
  • Options
    I used donor 12711 for a recent IUI, unfortunately it did not result in pregnancy. More than likely I will try again with the same donor.
  • Options
    UPDATE!!!! Apparently, the blood test results were incorrect, I am actually pregnant! 6 wks now!
  • Options
    Congratulations Sunshine!

That's wonderful news. When you're ready, please dont' forget to officially report your pregnancy to us. :)

https://www.cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Outcome-of-Insemination/Insemination-Form.cfm?&CFID=103520338&CFTOKEN=194be39b174b1ba9-63A021C1-3048-B002-9EB838A7CB2982B2&jsessionid=84302bb7f0c76957cc117d4224c22205c157

Best wishes,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Congrats Sunshine! I am using this same donor also. I pray it work on the first try.
  • Options
    Congrats Sunshine - I am planning on using this donor for my cycle next month.
  • Options
    I am thinking of using this donor...would anyone be willing to email me a baby pic? I'd appreciate it!

Taliak79@gmail.com

Talia
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,
    I just wanted to follow up to see how everyone was making out with this donor. I know of at least one pregnancy, have there been any others?
  • Options
    I used 12711 my first IUI and just found out today my blood test is positive. I am 12 days post iui and got a positive urine on day 9. So happy right now.
  • Options
    CMarhburn that is sooo awesome! Congratulations! I am anticipating using this donor this week for my IUI and praying for a positive result as well. Thanks for sharing your good news!
  • Options
    all4mybaby...Timing was perfect. I am still in shock. The speciman count I had was 24 million and 85% motile. I am so greatful it happened on the first attempt and pray everything go well.
  • Options
    Those numbers sound really great! I go in on Tuesday for bloodwork and to have my follies checked. I just finished up my last round of clomid on Thursday so I'm hoping that I get a good number of follies. If everything goes well I expect to have my IUI on either Wednesday or Thursday. Then on to the TWW.....DId you use any medications for your cycle?
  • Options
    all4mybaby I did clomid 50 mg days 3 through 7. My RE has a very high IUI sucess rate.
  • Options
    all4mybaby- I had 2 follies 18cm and one 26cm at the time I took the HSG shot. Did my IUI 24 hours after I took the shot. I think I started ovulating on my own because they only made me take 5000u of HSG instead of 10000u.
  • Options
    CMarshburn - This is actually my second go round using IUI. I was able to get pregnant the first time, but it ended in a miscarriage. I didn't have to use a trigger shot the last time, and I'm not sure if I will have to use one this time. I've always responded pretty positively to the clomid and I'm hoping that this time is no different.
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

I had a beautiful baby girl in Jan using this donor and I wanted to know if she has any half siblings.
  • Options
    Congrats Shunna!

Please make sure that you officially report your daughter's birth to us either through our website or by calling Client Services. We also have a free sibling registry that you can join to search for half-siblings.

https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/outcome-of-insemination/insemination-form.cfm?id=129&LangType=1033&CFID=12773653&CFTOKEN=39541274&jsessionid=8430bf88c3c5bd07319c1f2d7a4b387c1c4c
    Hope you're enjoying being a Mommy!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I have b/g twins from this donor that were born just after Christmas. Any updates Sunshine or all4mybaby?
  • Options
    Hi Amyinlv!
    Congratulations on the birth of your boy/girl twins! I am still in the running as I will be moving on to IVF as soon as my next cycle begins. will be certain to keep you all updated on how things have worked out for me.