Options

3dpiui

On our 3dpiui ..wife believes this will be it.. Trying to stay positive but I know how similar beginning of pregnancy and getting your period feels.. Anyone else on their 2ww?

Comments

• Options
    Not yet for me, hopefully we start monitoring next week with IUI the following week. I have a flooring project I will work on during my 2ww to attempt to keep my mind occupied. Then hopefully when I finish, I can say that the bedroom will be my nursery. I'm already nervous waiting to get to this point.

Positive thoughts are with you
  • Options
    I was so anxious up until the day of my LH surge.. finally the day of the procedure and I thought that was going to be the hard part. My period is expected on the 12th.. crossing my fingers that it never comes.
  • Options
    I just had my IUI, my 5th one, natural cycle. Dont know what to think. I have a question. What do you ladies do right after an iui. Im afraid to go to work, Im afraid to wash dishes, mop floors. What can we do to be relaxed enough, but still be able to get things done? Any ideas?? Fingers crossed for all of us.
  • Options
    @Sweety, I have projects in the room I am eventually converting to my nusery, sorting my clothes for donation. If I don't stay busy, I will stress.
  • Options
    @sweety, I have a three year old that keeps my mind busy for the most part. But I dont think anyone can help but think and slightly obsess over it. My wife works nights right now and I always find myself laying in bed at night just thinking about the possibilites. My first iui I actually did on my lunch break haha. My doctor just made me stay laying down for about 20-30 minutes before continuing on with my day. This time though I'm a lot more nervous than I was the last time, I work at a car dealership and im worried that the slightest amount of fumes, lifting something too heavy, or bumping into something will put alter the situation one way or another. Im now on 5dpiui.. 9 more days to go..
  • Options
    Amanda, do you feel anything yet, any cramps, anything. Also, with your first one, did you feel any symptoms days after?? Or right away. I'm just trying to rule out the possibilities. Also, did you have two iui's back to back? I had only one, and doctor thinks one iui with perfect timing should do it.
  • Options
    I just want to get pregnant thats all, lol!!!!
  • Options
    Oh and did you do a natural cycle?
  • Options
    @sweety, with my first pregnancy was actually done naturally. I honestly had no idea I was pregnant though. I suffer from ovarian cysts and right before I had one rupture. After about two months I began having cramping and actually told my doctor I thought I had another cyst. Upon ultra sound of looking for said cyst.. Turns out my cramps were from implantation. This time around I wanted to do iui..I'm a little antsy. At first I kept finding myself thinking that this time didn't go through.. But as this week has passed, especially today, I just have this feeling that I could be pregnant. I still have a week before I'll be able to tell but I find myself having the cramping feeling I had last time.. Not typical period cramps and I know that I have no cysts. My wife and I have been talking about having another baby for over a year now and the moment is finally here.. I know what it's like to think about it every day.. Don't want anything else. This is our first natural iui with no drugs and I'm crossing my fingers it's the last.
  • Options
    today is 3dpiui for me. Hoping for positive results for everyone!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!!!
  • Options
    3dpiui today, Frankie is should be close to testing day for you
  • Options
    And Amanda too
  • Options
    AF is due 05/22, but BFN this morning.