Options

11116?

How many pregnancies and births are reported for 11116 now?

Comments

• Options
    We have less than 5 reported births and no reported pregnancies as of yet.

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    ...shouldn't that be the other way around??? LOL Usually one gets pregnant before giving birth...
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Ooops. Well, sure...if you want to get technical. Sorry about the confusion.

:-)

Scott
  • Options
    Is there a reason there are no reported births? Were they all miscarriages? Did the mothers not report them? Have they all been recent pregnancies and the babies aren't born yet?

I think our vial was dated November 2009 or something like that...I know it wasn't too long ago...does that sound right?
  • Options
    Hi O -

You have nothing to worry about. Many clients are slow to report the birth of their baby (if they do at all). Turns out once the little one arrives there are a fair amount of distractions to keep them busy. ;-)

For the record, we have no reported losses on this donor.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    You can make that one more pregnancy for #11116!!! :) My first ultrasound to see the little one is May 10!!! YAY!!!
  • Options
    WhooooHoooooo!

Congratulations! Please be sure to officially report the good news to our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 or via the form here on the website.

I hope you are feeling great and stocking up on lots of sleep while you can.

Keep us posted on your progress.

All the best,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I JUST got around to updating the information! We had twins using #11116 10 days before Christmas...a boy and a girl...perfect blonde-haired, blue-eyed sweethearts! We could not be happier!!! Thank you SOOO much, and thank him too!