Options

We are headed out now for our IUI with 13273!!! We need TONS of baby dust!!!! We are doing IUI with natural cycle. I got a positive ovulation yesterday. So excited!!!!

Comments

• Options
    super congrats and tons and tons of good luck...we are almost 10 weeks pregnant with this donor.

xo!
  • Options
    So crazy I just saw this. I too had my first round of iui with this donor today! A little bummed though, found out right after I ordered 2 vials he is no longer available and didn't get alerted. Crossing my fingers it happens on this round or next. Good luck ladies i will be thinking all kinds of good thoughts for you.
  • Options
    I am 6 dpiui with this donor on our second try. Sounds like people have had lots of luck with him so far! Fingers crossed for you guys!! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    We had our IUI On the 19th. The sperm was 11.5 million with 55% motility. Is that good?
  • Options
    On the 19th I had 12mm post wash but not sure of motility. Nurse said it was great for what it's worth.

Fingers crossed for you too Sully91677!
  • Options
    We had 52% motility
  • Options
    I am going crazy waiting!!!! Ugh!! I have been taking a test every day. I got a faint positive the first two times....then started using First Step and have been getting a negative since. :/ We are 13 dpiui. I have been nauseated the last 3 days. Smells make me nauseated, but it could be sinuses. Any luck, Sully?
  • Options
    I got a BFN this cycle with this donor. Moving on to IUI #2 with him. Crossing my fingers! How did it pan out for you other ladies? Sending good vibes your way!
  • Options
    I had a failed IUI as well :( We have no more vials, and there are no more available, so we are shopping around. More than likely going with 12874.
  • Options
    so sorry Rhuey and Smallymollie,

i hope that by summer both of you will be on your way to a healthy baby.

We found out we are having a girl. So keep us posted you two!!!

xo!
  • Options
    Doubleoh7-CONGRATS!!! A girl! Great news!

We will go for IUI #3 in mid April. Taking March off and have started Clomid.