Options

Level two package

We ordered level two and became pregnant with donor 12224. We received the package in the mail with all his information in it, however, it did not have copies of his pictures, nor did it have a disk that the folder referenced.

Are we missing some stuff? We really wanted the pictures.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tommie -

Congratualtions!

I apologize for the missing items. Your donor does have these items available. Of course you should have them.

Please email directly with you full name and client number and I will get them to you ASAP.

Regards,

Scott
    sbrown@cryobank.com
  • Options
    Hi Tommie,

I was just curious.. is the level two package something you order once you confirm pregnancy?

We ordered the Level 2 package just to view all the different donors information, but did not receive anything in the mail. Just wondering if this was the same thing or not...

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    When you order the level 2 package (or level 3) you get a gift package with all your donors information mailed to you, once you confirm a pregnacy with him. It doesn't matter if you get pregnant during or after your subscription either.
  • Options
    Hi All -

Donor Information Subscriptions are available in 3 levels.

Level I is free of charge. If you opt to purchase Level II or III, you will automatically receive a Keepsake Packet on your donor once you report your pregnancy to CCB. This allows you to keep hard copy records of all the READ ONLY info you accessed on the Level you purchased.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB