Options

Donor 13407

We have narrowed down our donor search to 2 people and are leaning towards 13407. Has anyone used this donor with success?? Thanks so much :)

Comments

• Options
    Did you have success? We are using him this cycle. What was the sperm count like?
  • Options
    Hi! We got pregnant the second IUI but miscarried :(. We are currently in our 2ww. His counts have all been over the 10million but have varied. You can email me if you'd like. au_bell@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Isadore, We've used him 4 times. His count was around 10 million for 3 vials. There was one vial with over 15 million!
  • Options
    We got pregnant the first time with this donor but when we went in for our 12 week appt, we found out the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and there was no heartbeat. We are debating on whether or not we should go with this donor again or change. I see lots of pregnancies but am curious if there have been any births. Anyone know of any births with donor 13407?
  • Options
    I also had miscarried at week 8. I might call tomorrow and ask how many reported pregnancies there are. I think they can tell you if it is more than 5 or less than 5.
  • Options
    I'm 14 weeks pregnant with donor 13407. Baby is happy and healthy thus far! :) This was my second IUI.
  • Options
    Duncan978 Did you have the baby?
  • Options
    I have a healthy and beautiful five month old daughter from donor 13407.
  • Options
    My wife and I had twin boys from donor 13407. Was wondering if there are any other siblings out there AND/OR if anyone has any unused vials out there as we would like to try again?

Please e-mail: si9llygray@yahoo.com
  • Options
    My wife and I had twin boys from donor 13407. Was wondering if there are any other siblings out there AND/OR if anyone has any unused vials out there as we would like to try again?

Please e-mail: si9llygray@yahoo.com