Options

Donor 12558 ;-)

hi ladies my wife and I recently had a IUI done with donor 12558. I am currently on day 13pdiui and go in the morning for blood work to see if I am Prego. Really have not had any signs other than sore boobs, and back pain praying we get a BFP Anybody using/ have used this donor and willing to talk? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi! We have used 12558 twice so far, and h has a good count but we got BFP both times... going to try a cycle next month with him again... Did you get a BFP?? baby dust #bump

Lees
  • Options

Me and my partner had a baby this year this donor 12558 on our 2nd try!!! Good luck y’all

• Options

Hey Ladies my wife and I are currently 17 weeks preggo with 12558! Due May 2018! It’s been a journey but we are excited. Please stay in touch ladies and good luck!! Baby dust is in the air!

• Options

Hey ladies, i am currently awaiting blood work for the 3rd iui... But i believe it was a fail. So we are looking into ivf with this donor. Congrats to you'll on your blessings.

• Options

Any of you interested in reaching out to the other siblings? 5 girls, 1 boy so far...