Options

Inseminated Yesterday Donor 12503

Hi I am on my 4th IUI with donor 12503. I hope this time it works, the whole process is emotionally stressful. I really like this donor so I hope I become pregnant. Anyone else have any luck he has less than 5 pregnancies reported.

Comments

• Options
    Best of luck to you and your egg + sperm. I hope it takes this time. I do not have any information on the donor, but wanted to give you some support!
  • Options
    Thanks Tomi for the support. I am 8dpo today. I can't wait to test and get a BFP.
  • Options
    I bet... We're only 3 days out from the IUI, so we have a long way to go. I'm sure the anxiety and the nerves start to get to ya the further along you are.

I am thinking baby thoughts for you ... and sprinkling some baby dust from all the way over here.

I've been finding something else to try and focus on aside from the TWW. I've been drawing comics for my blog, which is time consuming! So, that helps for me.
  • Options
    Thanks Tommi, that sounds like fun drawing comics for your blog i will have to check them out when you have them up. How are you guys feeling on 5DPO?
  • Options
    opps put two mm in stead of one m, tomi, wishing you the best of luck!
  • Options
    That's alright and thanks.

The site for the blog is: http://2mommies4me.wordpress.com

The wait is horrendous, but it is something that we are going through day by day. We are now on day 7 piui, so we will see how things go. We do know that the hCg is now out of Tomi's system, and we're waiting to test in a week.

Thanks again for the kind words.
  • Options
    Hi Tomi how did work out for you this cycle? I got a BFN so starting over again.
  • Options
    We got a BFN as well, as AF decided to rear her ugly head with vengence!

We are starting all over, and waiting on the Dr's office to call us back.
  • Options
    Best of luck next cycle!