Options

Donor 12566 - First Try

I ordered today and have an ultrasound on Monday. Guessing the IUI will be Tuesday. This is the first try for us! Very excited but nervous.

Anyone use or know about donor 12566?

Comments

• Options
    Hi
    I decided on this donor too Will try when my next cycle starts. Any luck for you?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi

Yes, I got preg. on the first try with this donor. I am currently 17 weeks along and find out the gender next week!

Good Luck
  • Options
    That's great news. I just bought a vial for my next try. Just waiting for AF to get here, so I can start my injectibles. Good luck to you too! I will be looking out for more info and will post if I am successful, also.
  • Options
    We have our first try on Sunday - hope we can get it on the first try too! Congrats summerns!
  • Options
    Good luck Sunday. I am probably going in Wednesday I am on day 4 of Gonal, going in for an ultrasound on Monday. Sticky dust to you
  • Options
    The wait is torture!! We go in on Monday (Halloween) to find out...
    @Zentobe - how did it go? Good luck and lots of sticky dust back to you!
    @summerns - what's the gender? How is preg going?
  • Options
    I won't know until next Friday. It is torture. Any symptoms. I had two failed pregnancies (one chemical and one ectopic) and I didn't have any symptoms with those, so I am trying not to read into it too much. I have to stop analyzing every twinge and pain LOL
    Good luck to you. Keep us updated!
  • Options
    We took the blood test yesterday morning and they called me back a few hours later... I'm pregnant! Very excited - this is our first try. GO back in for another blood test tomorrow to make sure everything is progessing properly.

I didn't think I'd really had any symptoms, but now looking at it - maybe I did.

Positive thoughts for you on Friday!!
  • Options
    That is awesome Runner! Congrats. I hope I am as lucky. I may take a HPT tomorrow, but I don't want to drive myself nuts.
    I know what you mean about symptoms. Everything and nothing is one for me. LOL
    Thanks for the positive thoughts.
    Keep you posted.
  • Options
    Zentobe we are the exact same cycle with different donors. I go in on Friday for the blood test and I will be taking a pee test in the morning. I tested on Sunday and I know the trigger is out of my system. I am driving myself insane with all the symptoms because they can all be associated with PMS except for my foot cramping and the mucus. Oh and my wife says I am being very moody, but I say what else is new..

Good luck...

New to this board not sure about all the abbreviations.

T
  • Options
    Well, 8th time not a charm :(
    Will try again next month, but will have to find a new donor, unless he makes another donation.
    Good luck to everyone else.
  • Options
    Sorry Zentobe. Keep trying, I'm sure it will happen! I'll keep sending positive thoughts your way. I know when I ordered my vial, they did tell us that he was still an active donor and they would have more, but couldn't give us an estimated date. Good luck!!
  • Options
    congrats Runner & summerns !!! ...how are each of your pregnancies going ?...if i do decide on this one i would love to stay in touch with the half siblings out there :)..so far his profile looks good, he's in my top 3 :)