Options

Looking for Info On 11627 12724

I am looking for info on either of these two donors. Trying to make a decision within the next week or so. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Anissa, did you use this donor? If so, do you know what his motility count was
  • Options
    We plan to use 12724. I DO know that back in 2012, he had 5 or more reported pregnancies :)
  • Options
    Rhuey77, I'm consulting for IVF with this donor on 4-2-13. If you want to keep in touch you are welcome to email me Petittkaren@sbcglobal.net.
  • Options
    PKaren

Which donor? I ended up using 11627. Just trying to see if my son has any siblings.
  • Options
    We are trying to get pregnant right now with 12724. His motility count was very good according to my doctor. I don't remember the exact numbers, but my doc was very happy with the count. I am testing Saturday to see if I'm pregnant.....crossing fingers!!
  • Options
    We have ran out of our 4 vials from 12724. (4 tries insemination, no luck - I'm 37) So we are going to be trying a new donor.

Too bad because we really like 12724. :(
  • Options
    AnissaS I have a friend who used 11627 and had a girl on March 24, 2013.
  • Options
    kjs.... Is your friend going to register on the Sibling Registry? Let me know. I know of two other 1/2 siblings. So now I know of 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. Congrats to your friend. I would love to connect with her. Let me know.
  • Options
    She said she thinks she registered but can't remember and would have to check on it.
  • Options
    kjs...

I looked on the sibling registry and I didn't see her register. Would love to connect with her. If she wants tell her to email me. Anissa_stern at yahoo. Let me know. Would love to see if they look like siblings. I know of at least 1 other girl and 1 other boy.
  • Options
    We gave birth to a healthy beautiful AWESOME boy with 12724 sperm on 4/12/14
  • Options
    Congrats, I went with 11627.
  • Options

We have 7 yo twins by 11627. Would love to connect with people as soon as I figure out this site. Mark.arosenthal27@gmail.com