Options

Donor 14043

I see that there are reported pregnancies with this donor. But i don't see them registered on the donor sibling registry. Has anyone had +pregnancies with this donor?

Comments

• Options
    I am currently 9 weeks pregnant with twins by this donor. I haven't registered on the donor sibling registry yet.
  • Options
    Hello ladies !!! I'm using the same donor as well ill be going in for our first IUI next month !! I would love to chat with you guys !!
  • Options
    That's great to hear Crabtreeda! How long have you been TTC? I have purchased a vial and plan on having 1st IUI in November.
  • Options
    Either of you can contact me at bryzzy898@yahoo.com! I'm excited to find that there are others using this same donor!
  • Options
    This donor is my first choice for an IVF cycle that I will start at the end of this month.

@crabtreeda, are your twins identical or fraternal?

If anyone would like to stay in touch, please email me at babblesbaublesbaby@gmail.com.
  • Options
    Test donor 14043
  • Options
    Hi all ! So excited for everyone! Just purchased this donor last week and if all goes well will be IUI this month . Do we know if any actual births with this donor ? Thanks!
  • Options
    @HopeCE I had been TTC with my husband for about 4 years. We used this donor twice via IVF. The first time resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The second try, I am pregnant with fraternal twins. I am due April 1, 2016 and am having a boy and girl. So far the pregnancy has been great and the babies are doing well. Good luck everyone TTC with this donor.
  • Options
    Does anyone have extra vials of this donor? I have one vial left and am worried I may need another and see he is out...
  • Options
    hello everyone
    Just found out I'm pregnant via IUI
    Would love to stay in contact with everyone ! My email is vfamoso827@gmail.com
    Down the line I know our baby will ask questions and I would for them to meet their brothers or sisters !
    Good luck everyone and extra baby dust !
  • Options
    If anyone has extra vial we are willing to pay more and do a non-member family transfer.

Please email me at jillianbabbel@gmail.com

Thanks!