Options

For sale 11438, 3 vials at reduced rate

Hi!

I have 3 vials of donor 11438 to possibly sell by May/June at a lower rate than what one would pay for at CCB and shipping/handling would be your responsibility.

I only have the baby pix and LP to share. This donor has no more vials left at CCB.

Thought I would post for those who want to think and look at his info, I got pregnant on the 1st IUI with this donor. He was one of the February donors of the month and sold out quickly after I purchased my vials.

He looks like Matthew Fox and Channing Tatum.

I would like to help make a family happy!

Comments

• Options
    I would love to see the info you have if your willing to share

thanks
    mwiggi8@msn.com
  • Options
    I am interested in purchasing more vials. I used my last vial. Please contact me at pokey_228@yahoo.com. What type of vials do you have?

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi Sui, I am interested please contact me at tinyandmaria@aol.com if they are still available. Thank you
  • Options
    Aloha! I am inquiring on whether or not you still have any vials left and the type of vials that you are referring to(IUI?). Please let me know. My email address is anela1219@yahoo.com
  • Options
    very interested please email me directly if you still have those vials left. bettyrey01@gmail.com
  • Options
    Sui, How is the pregnancy going? Do you know if youre having a boy or girl yet?
  • Options
    Hey Sui, how's it going? I have my first IUI at the end of this month with the same donor! How's your pregnancy going?
  • Options
    Hi if available would you please email me at ingridharley@aol.com