Options

BFP..second IUI!!!!!

Hello all...I got my BFP this morning!!! SO nervous, shocked, excited...this was my second IUI..unmedicated. I feel so blessed it happened so soon, and am now trying to focus on making it through the first trimester. It's too early too tell most of my friends and family, but I knew I could share here, and have many soon to be single momma's happy for me. So...I guess this really does work! :) YAY! Baby dust to you all!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats!!! Such great news.. Good luck!
  • Options
    Congrats again, I am itching to tell more of my friends but holding off, only 3 people /friends know.I tell more strangers that I know that I won't see again that I am pregnant and I joined a single mom's group in my area and those women know, it's good to develop a support system, been looking at baby clothes and strollers etc for fun when I pass by a store! Let's keep each other posted!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! That is such exciting news. I just did my 2nd IUI last week so I am on my 2 week waiting period but it has been a mess believe me. Wish me luck! But congrats again!
  • Options
    Thanks Jamwilson12 and Sui, and best of luck to you faith38!! The two week wait is not fun, but worth it if you get that BFP. Sui, I too have only told 3 friends...definitely want to wait until about week 12 to share the big news. We'll definitely keep eachother posted. If you don't mind my asking, which donor did you choose?
  • Options
    I used donor 11438, he has no more vials left at CCB. Which donor did you use?
  • Options
    congrats gltrbug! 2nd time was a charm. very exciting!! sui, i had success my first try and i'm about a week earlier than you. 6 weeks and 2 days. i'm feeling exactly how you are. so funny. i have been telling strangers too. i told my building super before i even told my dad. :) today is my first ultrasound and i pray there is only one in there! twins would be really tough as a single mom. i too joined a local single mom's group. i live in nyc, so this whole experience seems very normal here. what part of the country are you ladies in? best of luck to each of you!

fingers crossed for you faith38. :)
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! GLITTERBUG and thanks for sending the rest of us single gals baby dust. I pray for you a good pregnancy and healthy baby!
  • Options
    Hi Kellar
    Congrats!! I'm in the next state CT!!!!! and single mom too, I'd love to chat further, I've tried to meet other single donor moms but some want privacy, etc which I respect..would you like to start with email...

I was soo happy about finding out I only had 1 too rather than 3 from my sono since I had 3 eggs that could of been fertilized.

Let me know...srcj1018@aol

All the best 2beamom:)
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! You must be so excited. I'm so happy for you. Your story is inspirational to all those out there seeking to be in your shoes. Keep us posted on how things go
  • Options
    Thanks again, everyone! I have my first appointment on March 29th, and I'm so excited, but still nervous. Just want to make it through the first trimester, so I can rid myself of any excess worrying. :) Good luck all, and keep us posted!