Options

shipping or pick up?

My re office is in fremont, ca @ Kaiser and I was wondering how much shipping is or if I am able to pick up at local Palo Alto office to save on shipping? Also how do I know if it needs to be transfered inter branch?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kathie -

All of our vials are stored at our headquarters in LA. FedEx Economy shipments are $185 and FedEx Priority shipments are $220.

The benefits of transferring vials to your local branch depend on how many vials you are purchasing and how quickly you will need them. If you purchase 5+ vials at one time, as part of our Family Today/Family Tomorrow program, you recieve free storage as well as a free branch transfer. The pick up fee is $50, so you would definitely save money on shipping.

If you plan to purchase less than 5 vials, the total cost of the branch transfer ($150), storage ($140+), and pick up fee ($50) would cost more than shipping them directly to Fremont.

Also, if you need the vials within 10 days, it would be important to check the branch transfer schedule by calling Client Services, to make sure your vials will be available for pick up in time for your procedure.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB