Options

Any updates on 12455

I think I have finally decided on 12455. I know he has only been a donor for a year but I was wondering if he has had any documented pregnancies. His page shows no reported pregnancies but I was hoping it was simply not updated.

Does anyone have any info or insight on this donor? Help!

Comments

• Options
    Hi baby -

Give the poor guy a chance... He first release was just a couple of weeks ago. We are not likely to see any pregnancies reported for 4-6 months.

His page will be automatically updated as we receive reports.

:-)

Scott
  • Options
    LOL! Ok Scott... I forgot all about the waiting period.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    Hi

I was wondering if someone could tell me how many days in advance prior to my procedure I will need to order my shipment?
    What is the waiting time for shipments?
  • Options
    Hi O -

We recommend having your shipment arrive 2 days prior to your scheduled insemination. The tank will keep the vial safely frozen for up to 7 days, so getting it a little earlier is always better than too late.

We use FedEx. You can select discounted 2-Day Economy or Priority Overnight shipping. Please keep in mind that Saturday shipment or delivery dates are subject to an additional fee.

Basically, plan ahead and save.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hello,

I picked donor 12455 too. I currently have 6 embryos on day 4. They are all (so far) on their way to the blasto stage. I am going to delay implantation about a year, but am looking for women who also chose this donor and are willing to communicate with me.

All the best,

SSG