Options

Donor 13072

Hello - I'm looking to communicate with anyone using donor 13072 or anyone who has conceived from this donor. I have purchased several vials and am planning my first ICI in two weeks. Any information would be helpful.

Thank you,

Melissa

Comments

• Options
    Hi there!
    I did my first IUI with Donor 13072 on August 25th, and I am pregnant!!!!! I am now 8 weeks, and everything is going great so far! Baby dust to you!!! Keep me posted!!!
    Amy
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!

Melissa- Best of luck with your first insemination!

Amy- Congrats on your pregnancy!

If you haven't done so, please don't forget to report your pregnancy either by phone or website.

https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/outcome-of-insemination/insemination-form.cfm?id=129&LangType=1033&CFID=12673911&CFTOKEN=32642927&jsessionid=8430c33107c16b6726c17b195d7477421146

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    this was my absolute favorite donor but he is out of vials, if you are interested in selling any additional vials that you don't need I am looking to purchase some.

thank you and congratulations!
  • Options
    Hi Amy.
    Congratulations!!! My best wishes for a smooth pregnancy.! These are very exciting times - I would love to exhange emails at some point if that interest you but I will def keep u posted.

Thank you for the well wishes!

Nicole - thank as well!

Olearye- sorry to hear about the vials. I had patiently waited months as well but finally was notified early this month and purchased. I did recieve another email of vial availability on this donor just yesterday so I would call again - you may get lucky.

Good luck !
  • Options
    Hi Olearye -

Donor 13072 has IUI vials available again. You can purchase them either through the website or by calling Client Services.

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi MRAMOS---
    Did you have your first ICI yet???? I'm excited to hear what happens!! Keep me posted!
    Baby dust!!!
  • Options
    Hi Amy i did have my ICI and am in the 2ww period. The wait is tough bc u don't know what the outcome will be, but I have faith. I hope all is going well with your pregnancy!! Must be soo exciting! I will definitely keep you posted.

Thanks for checking in.!

Melissa
  • Options
    We tried ICI with 2 vials on our first attempt and got BFN. Tried again last month with IUI, trigger, and one vial and we just found out in ended in a chemical pregnancy. Going to try one more time!
  • Options
    rbyers13---
    I'm so sorry to hear that! Keep trying! Baby dust to you! I'll be saying a little prayer......
  • Options
    Hi girls Question somebody have the baby pictures donor 13072 share to me please , this is my email lloraine2010@gmail.com Thank you ,
  • Options
    I am planning an IUI with this donor in December and was checking in to see how everyone is doing. Any pregnancies?